NSW Police fail to institute criminal proceedings against Vishal Jood Assaulters-2nd complaint filed
News Published by NRI Herald, 17 October 2021
Vishal Jood was mercilessly assaulted by alleged Khalistani extremists in Sydney on 6th December 2020 while he was trying to stand for the honour during the desecration of his Indian National Flag by the same extremists. A 2nd complaint has been filed to NSW police by Vishal's Legal Representatives to seek action against the aforesaid Assault case.
No arrest by NSW Police Yet:
A formal letter of complaint as instructed by Vishal Jood himself had been initiated in September 2021 by Vishal's legal representatives Opal Legal in September 2021 to the Patrol Commander (Quakers Hill LAC) along with cc to Honourable Minister of Police (Mr David Elliot) & Indian Consulate General of India (by email). On this complaint NSW Police has made no arrests yet even though this matter has been raised to the highest echelons of power within NSW government including the NSW minister of Police. Indian Consulate (Sydney) has also been notified about the formal complaint.
The first complaint which was filed on 9th September 2021 said that, On 6 December 2020, Vishal Jood attended a ‘Farmers Rally” at "Wright Reserve, Rye Road, Quakers Hill". Vishal Jood was standing there holding an Indian flag, he was grabbed, pushed, pulled, punched, kicked and hit with objects by a mob. The attack was entirely unprovoked.
2nd Complaint filed by Vishal Jood's Legal representatives (LRs) today (17 October 2021) due to NSW Police inaction into the matter:
NRI Herald has got the access to the 2nd formal complaint filed by the LRs of Vishal Jood. The complaint raises the query about the first (1st) complaint filed on 9th September 2021 with NSW Police-Patrol Command Quakers Hill LAC and says that:
Each of Vishal Jood, Bharat and Avish Avish (original victims of the assault) are willing to attend court to give evidence either in person or by video link.
The 2nd complaint also says that
"the investigating officer was provided with further copies of the respective evidence videos as he claimed that he had not been provided with them"
"The assaults took place in broad day-light, at a rally that police gave permission to hold and were recorded by associates of the perpetrators on video"
The formal 2nd complaint further says:
Despite being in possession of overwhelming evidence of assaults against our clients, you have failed to institute criminal proceedings against any individual involved in the assaults against our clients to date
Below are some of snapshots from the actual events of 6th December 2020 where Vishal Jood was assaulted and the screenshots also shows some of the attackers. These snapshots have also been submitted to the concerned authorities along with the first (1st) complaint on 9th september 2021.
Further to Vishal Jood's statement during the 1st complaint, Legal representatives were instructed as follows:
1. One of the attackers (in a black turban) has admitted in his former Tik Tok account “Aussie Bains” that he assaulted Vishal Jood.
2. The person depicted in the videos with a long beard in a pale green turban and light-coloured Indian clothing (kurta pyjama) repeatedly hit and kicked Vishal Jood causing him to fall to the ground. His image is below:
3. As per the first (1st) complaint: The person in the image below hit Vishal Jood with an object:
4. As per the first (1st) complaint: An image of the person in the orange turban who assaulted Vishal Jood is below:
5. As per the first (1st) complaint: The person in the blue turban and white polo shirt who assaulted Vishal Jood is depicted in the images below:
6. As per the First (1st) complaint: One of the speakers at the rally (in sunglasses, green top and blue turban) who was in the middle of the melee is depicted below:
Enquiries about the progress of this complaint can be made to:
1) The Patrol Commander, Quakers Hill Local Area Command: email@example.com
2) Mr David Elliot, Minister of Police: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Indian Consul, Sydney: email@example.com